Benefits of attending an Ofqual regulated course.
Ofqual and RSPH
RSPH (Royal Society of Public Health) is a national awarding body that provides vocational health-related qualifications. The RSPH are recognised by Ofqual to award regulated qualifications in a range of subjects including pest control, health improvement and food safety.
Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
Ofqual regulated qualification:
- are developed to clearly defined national standards
- are developed in conjunction with industry to ensure they are fit for purpose
- reliably indicate the knowledge, skills and understanding students have demonstrated
- are developed by an experienced team of developers using a rigorous, reiterative development process
- are assessed under exam conditions using rigorously tested examination papers
- are delivered by a highly qualified and experienced trainer, which enables the course delivery to be adapted to the specific candidate group as the course progresses
- assessments and exams show what a student has achieved
- qualifications can only be obtained by taking an exam in person and showing proof of official ID!
- employers and inspectors etc. have greater confidence in candidates who have attained a qualification Ofqual regulates
Benefits of trainer delivered courses
- Our trainers are practioners, meaning they work or have worked in the industry they teach
- Our trainers are educated to degree level, or to the appropriate Ofqual Level 4 qualification
- Our trainers keep up-to-date in their subject area/s, by attending CPD events, industry conferences, reading industry guidelines and journals
- They regularly deliver training for a wide range of clients
- They have appropriate Ofqual regulated teacher training qualifications
- Our course packages can be tweaked for the clients industry
- Our course content is continually updated
- Above all our trainers are friendly and approachable and wan't you to achieve the qualification you are studying for.
- As a result, we offer resits at a fraction of the cost compared to other providers.